Skip to content
Your cart is currently empty.
Out of stock
Banana & Blueberry Muffins
- 1.5 cups Creamy Rice
- 1 cup almond meal
- 2 eggs
- 2 large ripe bananas (mashed)
- 1 cup blueberries (normal or frozen)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1/2 cup of your choice of milk or water
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- Mash bananas.
- Beat eggs.
- Combine all wet ingredients (bananas, eggs, maple syrup, melted coconut oil, milk/water, vanilla extract).
- In a seperate bowl combine dry ingredients (Creamy Rice, almond meal, baking soda, pinch of salt, cinnamon).
- Combine wet and dry ingredients and mix well.
- Add blueberries last and lightly mix.
- Grease muffin tray and evenly distribute mixture. Sprinkle extra cinnamon on top.
- Bake at 180 for 30 minutes.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.