cook me good
- 1. Place saucepan over high heat and bring 1 cup of boiling water to boil.
- 2.Slowly add 40g of Creamy Rice and stir continuously.
- 3.Return to boil, then reduce heat to medium. Stir continuously while mixture simmers. Cook for a further minute or until your desired consistency is achieved.
- 4.Remove from heat and let stand for 1 minute.
- 1.Add 40g of Creamy Rice to a microwave safe bowl and mix in 1 cup of water.
- 2.Microwave on high for 1 minute. Stir the mixture and then microwave for an additional 1-2 minutes depending on desired consistency.
- 3.Remove from microwave and let stand for 1 minute.
Creamy Rice gives you the nutrients; you give it the finishing touches.
Cinnamon, honey, berries, peanut butter or protein powder?
Go on - get creative.
Try our really good
Peanutty Choc bowl
Drop in a handful of toasted coconut flakes and chocolate nibs or your favourite chocolate drops. Then drizzle with peanut butter and sprinkle with crushed peanuts.
Raspberry pom bomb
Place half a cup of fresh raspberries and pomegranate seeds on top of your Creamy Rice and sprinkle with pumpkin seeds and drizzle with honey.
Choc on choc Goodness
Stir in a serving of your favourite chocolate protein until you reach a smooth consistency. Top with toasted coconut flakes and chocolate nibs or chocolate drops.
Mixed Berry Quicky
Place 1 cup of frozen mixed berries on top of your Creamy Rice and sprinkle with crushed almonds and chia seeds. For extra sweetness drizzle honey over the berries and nuts.